Saturday, March 29, 2014

Goodbye Los Angeles!

As I'm laying on the floor near my gate here at LAX I can't help but smile. A few months ago I was devastated because my wonderful "dream trip" to England and our pit stop in Paris were gone. 


Here I am. Gate 28. Passport and boarding pass in hand. And I'm going to Amsterdam! And Heidelberg where there will be real castles! And Lucerne! And finally my dreams of Paris are coming true.

But the best part? I'm not with someone who could leave me stranded at the airport. I'm with my family. Even though my brother and I fight like crazy, were going to have a lot of fun exploring the nightlife in Amsterdam. And when I get to the top of the Eiffel Tower, I'll be with the one man who has always been there to protect me, my dad :)


I'm excited to see what my posts will be in the next week, and I hope you all are looking forward to them too

Much love. Or au revior!!!
Jen

2 comments: